1. Building a road through dream.
a. Dream terrain:
b. Dream weather:
c. Dream Encounters
d. Dream Inhabitants.
e. The anchors and road way.
2. Falls the Shadow City
a. The factions
b. Typical city encounters and issues – all five have cross-purposes and alignments. (each needs two out of three things).
c. Journey from West Anchorage to Redoubt short of the City.
d. Embassy seeking cooperation in seeking a bending on the gate to allow the dream road to pass through to the mountains.
i. Master’s position is that if they can get three factions, he can make it happen.
ii. Two factions support.
iii. Need to gain a third, without losing any of the two.
vii. Redoubt in Mountains.
viii. Anchor set or failure.
ix. Other possibilities.
x. Return or other choices.
1. Redoubt in mountains can anchor to Star strands location permanently.
2. They can choose to stay in City.
3. They can return to West Anchorage, either by road, overland, or through Star strands.
1. Starting campaign in the islands.
2. Character generation.
3. Initial campaign choices and missions.
d. Oppose Kraken discharges.
f. Delving in ruins.
g. Cross-Island possibilities.
h. Cross over to shadow in unsettled areas.
4. Launching to Ostend.