Friday, April 13, 2012

On dieting

I'm quoting from another blog.  Click on the links, the blog is worth reading.  The bottom line is that the moment you start cheating it swallows everything else.

Unprocessed Food Diet (Again)

01.20.2012 · Posted in diet and nutrition, food, health
Photo by adactio via flickr
I’m back on my Unprocessed Food Diet (UFD). I had been maintaining my weight under 190 for a while, but over the past year, my eating habits deteriorated. My once a week cheat days on the slow carb diet became cheat weekends. Then I started eating badly all the time. It finally got to the point where I was eating fast food again daily, and my weight was going up every week. Add the holidays to the equation and well, I had to change things.A few weeks ago, I started a fitness boot camp at my gym. As has sometimes happened in the past, over the first couple of weeks, my eating habits actually got worse and this Monday, I peaked at 198.8, at least 25 pounds over where I’d like to be. So I decided to put myself back on the UFD and continue working out. (more…)

No comments:

Post a Comment